Solar Solar charge regulator

BLJM

Nov 7, 2013
chirnside park
Hi everyone, went into van today and heard a noise that sounded like it had crickets in it somewhere. It is coming from the solar regulator and I can't stop it.
Could it be that the battery is under charged? I've put it on charge to see what would happen. The battery is reading 11.2 v but don't no why because I had on charge about a 3weeks ago. Any ideas would be great. Cheers Brett

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
As I said in another post, the best thing you can do with a Jayco supplied Solar Controller (Topray Brand) is throw it away

However if you find the right fuse usually the inline one pull it out for about 10 minutes it may reset and stop the noise.

DAH

Jun 21, 2015
Brazil
Hi everyone, went into van today and heard a noise that sounded like it had crickets in it somewhere. It is coming from the solar regulator and I can't stop it.
Could it be that the battery is under charged? I've put it on charge to see what would happen. The battery is reading 11.2 v but don't no why because I had on charge about a 3weeks ago. Any ideas would be great. Cheers Brett
Hi BLJM from Brazil
I have a noise controller too - Did you solve the problem?

Cheers
David

DAH

Jun 21, 2015
Brazil

Hi Brett,

No my problem is the noise - the battery seems to be good

David