16' Series Soft top bed ends packup

SimonB

Dec 26, 2014
Hi everyone
We have a expanda with soft top bed ends.

Just putting it out there to see if there are different ways to pack up the ends with storm covers.

At the moment when packing up we have to climb top of collapsed bedend to roll up, tie storm cover and fit inside cover bag which is fitted above bed end via sail rails. Then fold up beds and secure.

It’s a bit of a task, would be great to hear any other methods

bob husband

Aug 20, 2018
bribie island
I took my bags off,cut the covers out of the bags had sail track rope sewn into the ends then fold them and put in storage then when I want to put them up i slide them on the end then open the bed and lower down,put them away same way

Reactions: SimonB

Liberty

Feb 18, 2018
Bonny Hills, NSW
We fold the bed ends up while the covers are still pegged out (one holds the covers up a bit if needed while the other folds the bed end in. Then we roll the covers back up and zip them back into their cover. Ours are permanently attached.

bob husband

Aug 20, 2018
bribie island
I took my bags off,cut the covers out of the bags had sail track rope sewn into the ends then fold them and put in storage then when I want to put them up i slide them on the end then open the bed and lower down,put them away same way
just did the same today so much easier and I can store them inside van