So QLD are changing the rules?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I would still like to see the original article, a small bit i could it actually just seemed to be the rehash and hoo haa about lifts and of course the article above assumed we all knew what was going on with the comenters waffling the usual BS about large vans being the problem along with "In the UK" and we all need towing licences, hell I know heaps that have red band licence's and can't drive for peanuts....
So what did the Courier say that "The Plank's " government was going to do..................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
If you download the QLD Code of Practice version 3 it has the current regs available from the TMR QLD website, read in conjunction with the governments press release may make it all clearer....maybe...

Interesting to note that later issue's of these online media sites have done stories regarding the dangers of excessive lifts over certain heights...........left hand/right hand knowing....

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
If you download the QLD Code of Practice version 3 it has the current regs available from the TMR QLD website, read in conjunction with the governments press release may make it all clearer....maybe...

Interesting to note that later issue's of these online media sites have done stories regarding the dangers of excessive lifts over certain heights...........left hand/right hand knowing....

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
I was in Qld 3 weeks when these checks were being made by Qld police.Spoke to a guy in Mackay (worked for a well known suspension company )said around 25 new Raider, Hilux etc style utes had been issued with defect notices for non compliant lifts, too larger tires etc and put off the road