Slide out drawer system front tunnel boot

E

Expandourworld

Hi all,
I am awaiting the arrival of my 14.44-4 outback and was thinking I could put some sort of slide out drawer system in the front tunnel boot for a gas cooker to sit on with a bit of a prep area for external cooking. I have just orderd a set of drawers for the colorado with drop down fridge slide and thought something along these lines would be ideal for us in the expanda. The only problem would be getting it in there, but I would think the lift up bed would provide that access??
Has anyone done this or thouht it through???
I would be interested in any thoughts
Cheers
Andy

E

Expandourworld

Hi all,
I am awaiting the arrival of my 14.44-4 outback and was thinking I could put some sort of slide out drawer system in the front tunnel boot for a gas cooker to sit on with a bit of a prep area for external cooking. I have just orderd a set of drawers for the colorado with drop down fridge slide and thought something along these lines would be ideal for us in the expanda. The only problem would be getting it in there, but I would think the lift up bed would provide that access??
Has anyone done this or thouht it through???
I would be interested in any thoughts
Cheers
Andy

I feel like an idiot, the lift up bed is at the back of van,:der: slide drawer should be ok there anyway.....
Andy