17' Series Seat cover coming apart

Gibbo

Mar 17, 2013
Bayside
image.jpg
Was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with the cadel sable seat cover coming apart at the seams, on both seats. My van is less than 12 months old I would assume it will be covered by warranty. Any thoughts would good.

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
I would assume that's would be covered by warranty and that's weird because I have had 4 Jayco's and not one of the seats have ever failed like that.
I don't think you will have any dramas with that under warranty though.

Andrewm02

Feb 25, 2013
Bungendore
View attachment 23806 Was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with the cadel sable seat cover coming apart at the seams, on both seats. My van is less than 12 months old I would assume it will be covered by warranty. Any thoughts would good.
We have the same issue, approved under warranty. Just waiting tof them to arrive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 165

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I hadnt heard of this issue until a couple of months ago. Seems to be a few now. Jayco must have taken on a few dodgy apprentices that month!

Navman

Jun 28, 2013
View attachment 23806 Was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with the cadel sable seat cover coming apart at the seams, on both seats. My van is less than 12 months old I would assume it will be covered by warranty. Any thoughts would good.
Yes, our van was new in August 2013 and we have had exactly the same issue. I took a picture of ours and sent it to our dealer when we were just beginning a 3 week trip letting them know that it was beginning to stretch and come apart. Glad I did because we have just returned and both sides have well and truly come apart now! Ours is the navy blue colour and a very similar looking fabric. It is dissapointing however our dealer is fantastic and is organising replacements for us. My only hope now is that they match the bolsters which are in the same colour......

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Ours to at dealer getting first service told them I want them all swapped as if one has done it they will prob all do it in time see how I go

Gibbo

Mar 17, 2013
Bayside
Thanks for the reply. I will call the dealer and book in a service when we get back from our trip in October. And have the issues seen to then.