rules in northern territory

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
good morning all, a couple of questions for the well travelled, when entering N T from Qld can you carry fruit and vegies? i know you are stopped when entering SA but what about NT?? second question when entering booze restriction areas can you lock you drinkies away or must you dispose of before entering ,and do they actually check your van and vehicle. best to know these things in advance thanks

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Good idea when outside those areas not to show where or if you have any booze and to keep all fuel locked up tighter than a you know whats............how much body tan doesn't mean a thing either.......................

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Good idea when outside those areas not to show where or if you have any booze and to keep all fuel locked up tighter than a you know whats............how much body tan doesn't mean a thing either.......................
i agree on the matter of property security, some of the areas especially,where a lot of whizz bangers are around be careful with loose items,family members made fun of me when i added security cables to my portable solar panels and locked my table and chairs etc when away from camp , guess who got the last laugh on that one, last year we stayed at Wolli for a few weeks some young guys were trying to sell a kayak as they were short of cash one of the campers bought it for a fair price and put it next to his van as an afterthought he put a lock and chain onto it ,around 1 am the same young chaps tried to get their kayak back and came to a sudden stop in the dark...the days of unlocked doors is over sad but true