VIC Robinvale Riverside Caravan Park

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Mates and I use this beautiful park for our annual boys 'fishing and golfing' trip during the Queen's Birthday Long weekend each year. I recently took my wife and daughter there during the school holidays. (NB: Wife had never been there and wasnt happy that I had been visiting the park with my mates for so long and hadn't bothered to take her...oops) :behindsofa:

The park is situated along the banks of the Murray River in Robinvale.
The park has clean amenities and grassy, well kept sites. The sites themselves are generously sized and could easily accommodate the 20 foot expanda model, with room to park the tug and boat. Many of the powered sites are right on the river. (In casting distance from the door of your caravan!) Fire pits are provided and the owners will deliver wood to your site at a cost.
There is no playground at the park, so it may not suit if you are travelling with children. (Unless you have a boat) Site fees are $25 a night for powered sites.
We have only been to the park in either winter or spring and would imagine that it would be pretty busy during Summer and Easter.

I can highly recommend this park as one of those 'lazing by the river/fire and enjoying the serenity' places.

Cheers!
photo (8).JPG