NSW Red Rock Caravan Park

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD

Info: Part of the North Coast Holiday Park Chain on the north cost of NSW. Located just north of Woolgoolga and 45km from Grafton and near Corindi Beach.

Pets: No

Pool: No, patrolled beach certain times of year with a sheltered cove and river.

Cabins: Yes

WiFi: Yes, depends where you camp as to reception.

Mobile/TV: Yes Telstra and Optus good signal, but data speed not great. Infact from Grafton to Coffs speeds not great. TV full digital, good. Horizontal.

Facitities: BYO water, no mains except for bore, can refill fresh water from tanks in park. Good amenities, excellant shop and nearby bowling club. Dump point at Corindi Beach. No flash stuff, no need beach, river and bush.....all easy walk........fishing.

Contact: 02 6649 2730 http://www.northcoastholidayparks.com.au/park/info/red-rock

Comments: One of my favourite getaways, not expensive just great all round relaxing.

Reactions: chartrock

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@mfexpanda, I see you post and think "Whats he on about, I posted a pic ??? " bring up the page and lo an behold some idiot didn't click on Post Reply............DH

PS: I need a new scoop net, damn Whiting slip thru the holes.....................

20150916_094218.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
and here's one looking towards Woolgoolga, you even have this view during holidays, while the place may have heaps of folks camping your not standing on toes.........................I have some great sunset shots, might post them later.
RRbeachmail.jpg

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Hey Drover.

Is your awning still air conditioned from the hail? Did you get it fixed ok?

Would hate to think of you out fishing while you were worrying about damage.

Red rock looks great.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Still full of little holes might fix it in a week or so...........dreaming of a heater at Condobolin this morning, getting a bit chilly, throwing a line in the Murray in a day or so.

Reactions: Crusty181

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Tough old life.

I might bleed your brain or memory (or whatever) about good places along the Murray for quiet times and a bit of fishing. We're planning to meander around there next year after having a taste this year ...we stayed around Loxton at Theiles sandbar and it was great. Now want to try other areas as well.

So any recommendations would be appreciated.