Prestige Deluxe Add-A-Room Annex

Feldty

May 31, 2012
Wangaratta, Vic
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Prestige Deluxe Add-a-room annex. We have ordered one with our new van but are not 100% sold on them.
The one area of concern I have is the connection of the side walls to the awning material. They do not appear to use anti flap bars but a clip style fitting in its place.
Any information, feedback or concerns would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kev

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi Kev,

We have one on our 09 model expanda, don't know if they have changed but if there the same still there great. The end walls use a adjustable length pole that passes through the pocket at the top then you hook one end of the pole on the van and the other has a spigot which goes in the hole on your awning barrel. Obviously the wall is then attached with the sail track.

If the black clips your talking about is what I'm thinking of which are attached to the walls, they clamp securely on the edge of the awning roof above the wall so no flapping or leaks and I've never had one come undone. I don't think you need to be concerned, I hope our new one is the same.

Cheers burnsy.

Feldty

May 31, 2012
Wangaratta, Vic
Hi Burnsy,

Thanks heaps for your reply.

I think they are still the same as your description.

We had a Tebbs annex on our Camper and loved that, but was not too sure about the Prestige one. Looks like it is the go though. The dealer at Bendigo was certainly pushing us that way.

Thanks again

Kev