Pre Delivery Question

Wayne2410

Jun 5, 2011
Central Coast, NSW
This may sound like a dumb question? :behindsofa:

Can any of you guys/girls tell me if you got a water & waste hose with your new Expanda's or did you have to buy them? (Funny enough I gave our old hoses etc away with the sale of our old Expanda because I thought they would be standard in the new van like jack etc)

Assuming the answer above is "No"; is there anything else I need to go out and buy now before the van arrives?

Expanda is due for delivery at the end of the month/first wk of Sept and we are taking it for a trial run almost immediately upon delivery to iron out any "bugs" before our big trip, so I want to get ready before delivery and assume I can buy online and/or from Penrith Caravan Show alot cheaper than Jayco dealer?

Thanks again :thumb:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
You generally will need to buy new water hoses ones as they dont come with van. And dont forget the fitting and allow a tap adapter to fit both 13mm taps and 19mm taps as alot of parks are different. Just make sure the water hose is food grade and not a garden hose.

A 15 amp power lead also.

I have found show specials sometimes aren't that special and your Jayco dealer may do a better deal or any other caravan part supplier.

mf you beat me too it :doh::laser:

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Our vans are going to be almost side by side on the line!

Mine too!! :whoo:

Has anyone got a preferance for hoses, the standard hard white hose or the flat roll up hose?

I have used the normal hoses on our camper, takes up a fair bit of room and holds the fluids. Looking at the videos for the flat hoses i am sold!