Power Problems

Droppedpie

Apr 16, 2012
Hi guys, i have recently become a happy owner but am experiencing problems with the 240v and battery power. i cant seem to get the 240 to feed directly to run the van. It is probably something very simple and stupid that i am doing. Also the battery seems to flick on and off intermittently. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Head like a droppedpie

Big Gee

Apr 8, 2011
The ACT
Hi Droppedpie!
(wow even typing that feels rude)

In our van we have a circuit breaker in the little cupboard under the microwave! It's probably worth checking the fuses in the setec control panel & also that it is plugged in properly!

That's about all I know, hope it helps

Shaun

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
G'Day,

You don't say which van you have but... most are the same anyway

Have you checked that the safety switch is turned on, this may be the problem on mains 240 v. As for the battery switching on & off ... I'm sure some others on here will have an answer.

Cheers,

Paul.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
G'day Droppedpie,

Congratulations on your van, hope you enjoy. I would be checking what PMK said, my setek is plugged into a surge protected double adaptor and then into power point under lounge....maybe it's suffered a surge. As for the battery though I'm not sure, maybe check voltage and fuses, could also be a bad earth somewhere if you have a meter I'd start to check things out.
Cheers Burnsy.

Droppedpie

Apr 16, 2012
thanks guys, found the trip switch on the van parks power box kept tripping, all good now.

Thanks Again