Starcraft Our New Van

natbas

Sep 17, 2013
Newcastle NSW
I am a newbie to this site, but have been looking through the forums for a couple of months now, my husband and I picked up our 2013 Starcraft 20.62-3 OB last Friday and we absolutely love it, we purchased a 2012 Flamingo OB in December last year and went away several times in it, but unfortunately the setup and pack up was just too time consuming for us, so we made the decision a few months back to trade up. We love the floorplan and the kids are excited about the bunk beds and the fact they get their OWN beds lol
Can't wait to give it a test run at the end of this month!!!!

Attachments

• jayco.jpg
    jayco.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 466
Reactions: Ch00ka77

Dakemela 1

Sep 8, 2013
Long wait for us now , pick up the expanda mid Nov, same will our set up and pack up on the OB Swan , nice rig you have there <

Reactions: natbas

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
I am a newbie to this site, but have been looking through the forums for a couple of months now, my husband and I picked up our 2013 Starcraft 20.62-3 OB last Friday and we absolutely love it, we purchased a 2012 Flamingo OB in December last year and went away several times in it, but unfortunately the setup and pack up was just too time consuming for us, so we made the decision a few months back to trade up. We love the floorplan and the kids are excited about the bunk beds and the fact they get their OWN beds lol
Can't wait to give it a test run at the end of this month!!!!

G'day @natbas, congrats on the new van, we have the same one on order due mid Oct. Really looking forward to getting it as well. What extras did you get added to the van? Also would you happen to know the weights, mainly ball and tare?
Cheers
greynt

natbas

Sep 17, 2013
Newcastle NSW
G'day @natbas, congrats on the new van, we have the same one on order due mid Oct. Really looking forward to getting it as well. What extras did you get added to the van? Also would you happen to know the weights, mainly ball and tare?
Cheers
greynt
We ended up getting
Ibis air con
186l fridge
And an antenna upgrade

Tare weight is 2110kg
Ball weight is 160kg
My Dmax pulls it nicely, hardly know its there

Reactions: greynt

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
Thanks for that, appreciate it. Almost the same as i have ordered. Did you get solar and batteries at all?
Cheers
greynt

natbas

Sep 17, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Thanks for that, appreciate it. Almost the same as i have ordered. Did you get solar and batteries at all?
Cheers
greynt
It came with one battery and its all set up for solar we just need to buy the panels for the roof, will do that sometime down the track :)