Our 2011 Expanda 17.56-1 Photos

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Loved the pics Dave, really good to show the wife too. Look forward to seeing your pics when you go camping.
Cheers Deano

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Thanks all. Always good to merge my passion for photography with my new found passion of caravanning :)

I'm hoping when I get a bit of time I would like to do a few video tutorials on how some of the things work...which I'm sure many people who are waiting for their vans would love to watch (as I know I would have)....but for now photos will have to suffice :)

Dave

richard

Jun 9, 2011
Hey Dave,

Those video tutorials would be a great idea to have. Especially for anyone who has not purchased new and therefore did not get a ful run down from the Jayco people. Also good when you forget things also that the previous owner told you.

Richard

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Video Tutorials on 12 volt management. I'd be keen for that.

Thanks all. Always good to merge my passion for photography with my new found passion of caravanning :)

I'm hoping when I get a bit of time I would like to do a few video tutorials on how some of the things work...which I'm sure many people who are waiting for their vans would love to watch (as I know I would have)....but for now photos will have to suffice :)

Dave
I look forward to your video tutorials or anyone else out there that has short videos on 12 volt management, solar panel setups, deep cycle batteries, anderson plugs etc. I know you can see it all on YouTube, but it would be good to see members showing you how it's done.
Cheers
Deano

richard

Jun 9, 2011
I look forward to your video tutorials or anyone else out there that has short videos on 12 volt management, solar panel setups, deep cycle batteries, anderson plugs etc. I know you can see it all on YouTube, but it would be good to see members showing you how it's done.
Cheers
Deano

Or at least if some members have already gone through you tube and have already picked out the good ones and post them in here.

Bushy

Jan 6, 2011
G'day dave looks great just wondering where ya got the kitchen organizer from or was it already fitted

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Hi Bushy,
Sorry for the delay in my reply.
The kitchen organiser that is attached to the side of the rear cupboard was fitted by Jayco (as a gift I think) :)

I didn't think we'd use it but it was handy to keep our cups and baby bottles in once we'd setup. I probably wouldn't have purchased it but now we have it we're making use of it.
I was originally thinking of purchasing the slide out kitchen organiser to fit into the tall slim cupboard under the sink area...however when we picked up the van I noticed they'd installed a shelf in there (which I don't remember seeing in the showroom model at the Caravan & Camping Show), so that idea has gone by the wayside for now.

I did make some shelves for both cupboards (rear one for clothes and front one for a pantry) so that seems to work fine (in lieu of the slide out organiser)....but it seems a bit of wasted space under the sink now, though I'm sure we'll find something to put in there one day.
Most of the smller cupboards/hatches around the van are still empty and we've packed 99% of what we will put into the van so at least that's better than running out of room with nowhere to put things :)

Dave