Our 17:56:2

SPARKI

Mar 3, 2012
Kooralbyn Qld
DSC06644.JPG

Finally arrived and 2 small trips in now....love it, 17:56:2 outback....2 x 120 watt solar panels and batteries, roof a/c, external shower, 2 extra led external lights, picnic table, 22 inch tv/dvd..wind up aerial....C/D mp3 player internal and external speakers, extended draw bar, robe shelves, 150 litre fridge, rear gas access for BBQ, inner spring mattresses, water tank and battery monitor....oh and a new Honda Geny.
And yes does just fit in our garage without too much hassle.

Feldty

May 31, 2012
Wangaratta, Vic
Hi spari.
I am enviouse. Your set up is fairly similar to ours. Ours should turn up by the end of August with a little luck. Have an awesome time in your new setup. Look forward to keeping in touch.

kolega

Jan 16, 2012
Hi, nice van, similar to ours and I'm also looking at getting a TV for ours... Can you tell me what brand 22" TV did you get, does teh 22" work well or do you fell 24" may be better or not?

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Sparki - It looks fantastic.

Simply makes me wish the next two months would fly by as ours will arrive in August and it has much the same options as yours.

Can't wait to get out with Em and kids in the Expanda!

SPARKI

Mar 3, 2012
Kooralbyn Qld
Looks great mate!! You know those awning arms go all the way to the top right? Just letting you know if you didn't already...

Hi Mate, yes this was the first trip last week, first time we set it up....wondered why it wasnt quite right, got it sorted on our second day out....cheers

SPARKI

Mar 3, 2012
Kooralbyn Qld
Hi, nice van, similar to ours and I'm also looking at getting a TV for ours... Can you tell me what brand 22" TV did you get, does teh 22" work well or do you fell 24" may be better or not?

Hi Kolega, We just went with a Sphere which was supplied by the dealer, we had a smaller one when we had a swan outback and it never let us down, it has a dvd player built in to it and we find the 22 inch a good size, especially since the idea of getting a new van was to distance the kids from technology and get them out kicking a footy and bush walking etc....really only gets turned on when its pouring rain or were making dinner and kids are showered ready for bed and we dont want them running around getting filthy again.

Just check with others I do believe you can pick up some bargains on 12/240volt tv's on the net...Cheers

SPARKI

Mar 3, 2012
Kooralbyn Qld
Hi spari.
I am enviouse. Your set up is fairly similar to ours. Ours should turn up by the end of August with a little luck. Have an awesome time in your new setup. Look forward to keeping in touch.
Thanks, I know the wait is painful, but well worth it....we were very lucky, we ordered ours and only had about a 12 week wait....that was long enough !

SPARKI

Mar 3, 2012
Kooralbyn Qld
Sparki - It looks fantastic.

Simply makes we wish the next two months would fly by as ours will arrive in August and it has much the same options as yours.

Can't wait to get out with the wife and kids in the Panda!

Thanks mate, I hope the time passes by quickly for you guys.