Sterling Off soon.

Andy & Leesa

May 25, 2013
We have just become members, so I thought I'd introduce ourselves.
Andy & Leesa , from Lake Munmorah on the Central Coast of N.S.W. Our Van is a Sterling 19.61.5 Outback, which we bought from Jayco Newcastle and we pull it with a white Ford Ranger with a canopy.
We are leaving for a six month trip around Australia on 30th June at 7.30am, but we're not counting (much).
If you see us give a wave, we are heading to Dubbo, Bourke, Cunnamulla,Longreach and so on.

Reactions: Johnstons

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hi Andy & Leesa,
We look forward to your pics and your travel stories. Sounds like a great trip.
Cheers Deano

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Welcome guys to the forum, look forward to hearing and seeing your adventures.
Very jealous of a 6month trip, would love to do the same but could never get the time away from work.
Make sure you are in TV range to see Qld win 8 straight :)

HM

Reactions: crackacoldie

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
:welcome: aboard Andy & Leesa, sounds like a great trip, dont forget to keep us up to date of your travels,

We've been hanging out to get to Longreach and surrounds, looks like we'll be hanging out a bit longer yet.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
:welcome: Glad you've decided to join us, Andy & Leesa. Me and Mrs XF will also be interested to follow your adventures. Have you done any modifications to your van in preparation for the trip?

Johnstons

Aug 10, 2012
Anywhere in the great outdoors
You must be getting very excited. Hope you have a great trip and look forward to loads of photos.
We are leaving in November for a 1-2 year trip so I can imagine all the things going on at the moment.
Enjoy every moment, even the bad ones!!!

Andy & Leesa

May 25, 2013
Thanks everyone for your welcome. Yes, we are getting excited now. I have unpacked and repacked the boot about 10 times, and Leesa has had clothes out on the spare bed for at least 3 weeks for packing. It looks a bit cold in the mornings though where we are going.