Electrical Node 101 not pairing

CarlDry

Jan 5, 2019
Bundaberg
JHub tablet no longer pairs. Pairing button will not work on Node 101. Can sometimes get it to flash once but will not go into paring mode.

Any solutions?

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
hi carldry there is a website for jhub issues ,catchyadreams.com some infomation there and a pretty sarcastic trouble shooting chart, i do not have the jhub so can not offer any person help, best of luck

CarlDry

Jan 5, 2019
Bundaberg
Left it for the night went out to try again and it had connected by itself.

My next issue is the pairing to my own device not the JHUB. When I bought the van it would connect to a Samsung mobile phone. Now the BMPRO website says only Node 102 will connect to a device that's not the JHUB. Functionality has been taken away from what I was sold.

First the JHUIB is whizbang and can play music through the stereo and take photos and be used as a tablet, and now everyone says don't use it for anything but the JHUB app cause its a shoddy system.

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
what you have just said mirrors what the other website says, only use it for the bare minimum not cheap for something that seems to be difficult to run and ,then gets to overload capacity pretty quickly,