Starcraft New Starcraft

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Put a deposit on Starcraft 15.48-4 O/B, will be ready in November. It's a long time to wait isn't it.

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
I could have got it in August, but we holding back as we work all summer(guesthouse) and take a few months in winter so I didn't want to be rushing back to sort out any warranty issues in August 2014 when we should be somewhere warm .

Jul 25, 2013
Macedon Ranges
The wait will be worth it we had to wait 3 months to get ours, our first Jayco was a 16.59 freedom this one is a better layout for 2 people and has heaps of storage.
Cheers WS

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Will be picking our van up this week, it has been at the dealer for nearly a month now as the salesman was not overly happy with it when it was delivered, there were a few of the cabinets not made as ordered so they went back to jayco. I am happy that he worried enough about to get it fixed instead of trying to palm it off to us as is.
It has been a long,long, long wait and the next few days are going to be the longest.

Reactions: jacbaz

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Got it! Tows well around the Ocean rd. Woohoo.:) IMAG0968.jpg

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Will get some pics up later today.
This one pic is of the fridge and cupboard and is one reason for the late delivery, the sale guy said when t was delivered it just had a hole there with no door, (we ordered it with the fridge on top and a pot draw underneath) when he questioned them about it they said that they could not put the fridge up top and sent a door which I was okay with.
But having got it home I think I have figured the real reason of what happened, in the pic you will see vents on top and that is the space where the aircon goes, so my theory is that they have happily set it up as there standard aircon and then just ignored the mistake and tried to palm it off as is and did not think to put a door on let alone a new top, and to fix it and set it up as we ordered it with the fridge up the top it would have been a big job as the outside panel would have to be replaced too. The thing that annoys me is the top of the cabinet does not tie in with the door and the the vents that have no purpose use up bench space.
Do you think I am right?IMAG0969.jpg
Has any one got an aircon with those vents on the top?