Starcraft New Starcraft 15.48.4 OB

Jul 25, 2013
Macedon Ranges
Hi all,
Just picked up our StarCraft 15.48.4 OB early this month after trading in our 09 OB Swan and are happy with the layout for the two of us we went away for a weekend trip to get the required Klms for its first service and to get the few warranty issues fixed and then get off on another trip
the extras we added were,
Wynegard TV antenna
Trigg coupling
Picnic Table
Bike Racks
Radio CD
DSCF1344.jpg

Reactions: natbas and Stan53

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
We have that exact model ordered, we pick it up in early November. Long wait:(

Jul 25, 2013
Macedon Ranges
I just received my Bike Rack number plate and fitted it today plus a led number plate light the van number plate is not visible when the bikes are mounted on the racks so hope this will stop the possibility of a fine.

Attachments

• DSCF2013.jpg
    DSCF2013.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 378
  • DSCF2014.jpg
    DSCF2014.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: hamish22

Graeme Christie

Sep 6, 2014
Hello Wandering Star, we have just ordered a Starcraft OB 15.48, I was wondering if you have the extended draw bar and how do you find the treg hitch, the stone guard looks great, did you make that yourself or purchase it? Sorry for all the questions. Regards Graeme.

Jul 25, 2013
Macedon Ranges
Hello Wandering Star, we have just ordered a Starcraft OB 15.48, I was wondering if you have the extended draw bar and how do you find the treg hitch, the stone guard looks great, did you make that yourself or purchase it? Sorry for all the questions. Regards Graeme.

Hi Graeme
I have been using a Tregg Hitch for the past 6 years we had one on our Swan before the Starcraft which we did a lot of trips off road and found them to be OK I have a reversing camera on the 4x4 so it makes it a breeze to hook up, I would also get the extended draw bar if I was to get a van this size again didn't think about it at the time, and the stone guard was home made much easier to get one from Jayco Dealers.
Cheers W/S