New Member in Vic

youngtravellers

Nov 28, 2010
Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Hi All,
My wife & I have just purchased a 2007 16-49-2 & cant wait to get out & about in it. We have 13 year old twins (boy/girl) hence why we chose the bunk model. It was very hard to find one 2nd hand but by searching the net we finally found one in excellent condition & at a very fair price. In the past we have tented it but now look forward to "living it up with some luxury" So far have booked a few days in Lakes Entrance over New Years & then to Eden for a weeks rest.

We hope to have as much enjoyment as everyone else on this site has

Regards
Paul

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome aboard Youngtravellers. I think a lot (if not most) of the forum members started out with tents and now prefer the 'luxury' of their caravans. Well done finding the unit you wanted 2nd hand and at a good price. Enjoy the van and keep us posted on your trips.
Regards
Paul

Old Mate

Nov 14, 2010
Logan Village
Hi Paul and welcome. I'm sure you guys will have a great time with your Expanda. We've had ours for a while now and it's still as exciting as the day we got it.
Have a great Christmas!!
Trevor

Jodie25

Nov 10, 2010
picasaweb.google.com
hi Paul, I had an outback swan and just bought a 16.49.3. I also have twins plus another, but for now all are small enough to sleep at one end! (5 and twins are 3 all girls too)! welcome and enjoy your travels. I just love my expanda have had it just over a week have done a w/e and about to do another week before xmas and one after xmas and a big trip april next year.

happy expandering!