17' Series New member - first van on order

Gero

Jun 10, 2020
Geraldton
Awaiting delivery of 17.56.2 (July possibly). Meanwhile have found this forum invaluable for information especially in regards to solar panels. I now know the basics of solar power but have so much more to learn.

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Awaiting delivery of 17.56.2 (July possibly). Meanwhile have found this forum invaluable for information especially in regards to solar panels. I now know the basics of solar power but have so much more to learn.

Welcome to the forum @Gero . There is plenty of good info on this forum and lots who can provide the REAL answers for you. If stuck, just ask, and I am sure you will get responses promptly.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Welcome to the mob @Gero , ask away and we will try to assist from very Techo to simply How to Do, we cover it all and can certainly help you spend your money, some may even wander off topic with some friendly slinging but I try to bring them back into line.............
Most important is a piccie or two along with a model number if possible with some questions, saves us doing the crystal ball trick.....

So what are your towing this soon to be wallet muncher with ???? I say wallet muncher as you will always find something or somewhere to spend you hard earned on.................. most important don't go on a spending spree before you go for a run with it, often you find a lot of the goodies you bought end up staying at home...

Gero

Jun 10, 2020
Geraldton
Thanks @Drover have BT 50 and aim to be well under all legal weights although will have to be vigilant. Have 160w solar panel and extra 100ah battery (thought I should have got an additional panel) but will try it out first and may only need cheap solar blanket on occasions.