14' Series New and happy expanda owners

Maz

Jan 7, 2016
Melbourne
Hi,

We are proud the owners of an Expanda 14.44.4 with bunks, we just upgraded after having an eagle camper for 2 years. We loved our eagle and it certainly served it's purpose however we got tired of lengthy set ups, wet canvas and a lot of moving parts.our expanda isn't brand new but new to us! Can't wait to take her out on our first of many planned trips. Love this site and all the great info I'm getting from your posts . thank you.
Happy memory making!

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Congratulations on your upgrade and welcome to the forum. We have a 14.44-4 and love it.

BTW we love pics;)

Reactions: Smirke and Maz

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Welcome mate the greatest van to have because I have the some.

Enjoy the forum great place with friendly people and even more so enjoy the van.

Reactions: Maz

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Welcome @Maz and looking forward to more from you with pics and trip reports!
Unlike you and a lot of others we skipped the camper stage and went straight from tent to expanda...... Best move we ever made :)

Reactions: Maz

Delano

Apr 27, 2014
North west Melbourne
:first:
Hi,

We are proud the owners of an Expanda 14.44.4 with bunks, we just upgraded after having an eagle camper for 2 years. We loved our eagle and it certainly served it's purpose however we got tired of lengthy set ups, wet canvas and a lot of moving parts.our expanda isn't brand new but new to us! Can't wait to take her out on our first of many planned trips. Love this site and all the great info I'm getting from your posts . thank you.
Happy memory making!
Welcome aboard @Maz like many on here we also started with a camper trailer,
And now an expanda , believe me you'll never look back.

This is a very addictive forum too.....
Hide your wallet......
Plenty of ways to spend your hard earned on here !!!!

Maz

Jan 7, 2016
Melbourne
Arrived late in the evening and in the rain.... we were set up in no time and dry inside. Such an easy set up compared to the camper and for the first time in 2 years we didn't worry about the rain. Love our expanda.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1453500416089.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1453500416089.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 210