17' Series New 17-56-2

AAJB

Jun 3, 2012
Cranbourne nth Victoria
Just like to say placed a order for our new 17-56-2 with page bros yesterday and hope to take delivery by start of sept so hopefully we get away in the school holidays. Few little trips be for heading west next year.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Just like to say placed a order for our new 17-56-2 with page bros yesterday and hope to take delivery by start of sept so hopefully we get away in the school holidays. Few little trips be for heading west next year.

wow, dejavu, we too placed our order this time last year and were told delivery for term 3 holidays (didnt happen though due to "factory issues" delivery was delayed til early october to the dealer then 2 weeks later once the annexe was made, never got away till cup w/end). all good experience though, cheers.

AAJB

Jun 3, 2012
Cranbourne nth Victoria
The wife and i Put together a bit of a shopping list
full awning and walls with extra room
100 ah battery
roof mount a/c (sparrow)
150ltr fridge
cd/radio
18".5 tv
w/up antenna
privacy screens
drop jacks
solar provision
outside bqq table
Looking forward get away, hope to get away in the school holiday,already booked for warrnambool in jan and can't wait for warmer weather. Then the big one to perth.

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
AAJB - fantastic!

We pick our 17.56-2 up this weekend. Ordered in March, so bit of a wait.

You are getting a super fast turnaround from order to delivery :smile:

Have fun....

Ro

AAJB

Jun 3, 2012
Cranbourne nth Victoria
:rockon:got the call from page bros today saying the van as arrived & tebbs measured it up today reckon about two weeks before deliverly. The qld here we come in the school holidays.:clap2:

drewy

May 29, 2011
South East Melbourne
:rockon:got the call from page bros today saying the van as arrived & tebbs measured it up today reckon about two weeks before deliverly. The qld here we come in the school holidays.:clap2:

Congratulations, exciting times ahead! Must be a Cranbourne Nth thing, we picked up our van this time last year and headed to Qld for the school holidays aswell! Enjoy!

Andrew

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

i'll be there to get mine on Monday. I'll have a look for yours!

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
AAJB,

Nice setup - you will love it.

Look forward to hearing about your 1st night in the van. Will it be in the drive?

Our kids could not get in there fast enough - great time & night had by all the family.

Cheers,

Ro