My New Expanda Question

kolega

Jan 16, 2012
Just took delivery of my 17.56.2 Expanda and today was the first sunny day and I managed to set it all up. I notice that my 2 Top Bed Canvas support bars appear to be different. Are the 2 Bed Canvas support bars meant to be different and if so which one goes to the front and which one to the back?

Hope my question makes sense, photo below and you can clearly see that the 2 are different?

Attachments

• WP_000101.jpg
    WP_000101.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 265

Izzya123

Mar 18, 2011
Mount Martha, Victoria
I've got the 17.56.1, only a couple months old. My hockey sticks are the same size, shape??

I did notice at hand over that the dealer was quite happy swapping or grabbing stock from onsite vans if we were missing something ie: our table had a chip so they took it out & swapped it with a table from floor stock.

Maybe they did that with yours & you ended up with a hockey stick from another van??

Give the dealer a call. One good thing about Jayco is that they'll fix the problem.

Izzy

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Is the drop of the roof different lengths from the where the pole goes into then curves around. This might answer your question.

If that makes sense, its a bit hard to explain.

kolega

Jan 16, 2012
Thanks folks for teh responses, just went back to the dealer today and they swapped my Hockey stick to the correct size..All sorted now..