16' Series Murphys creek

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I think so, never got there to see but its all changed since then, they reckon its pretty good now.

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Brisbane - Northside (North Lakes)
The lost all most all of their camping. You used to drive down to the camp buy the creek. They lost all of that, then had to clear a buch of land up the top and start again. The current owners only had it a few months before the flood.

They have done a great job to bounce back. In talking to him, although a lot of pain he says it helped him. everyone knows of Murphys creek now and he was 3 years ahead on his "Plan"

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The railway bridge was always hard to see from the main road until the floods now you can see the viaduct bridge clearly, even though I'm on top of a big hill we had water views for awhile and lost a neighbour down the creek sadly BUT the whole place has picked up and is better than ever, great markets at Murphys Creek and we will have a big new noisy (I hope not ) range bypass nearby soon.....................so if your heading around this way give us a yell, we might be home...............Murphys Creek escape and Six Mile Creek have pretty good reps for camping.