Mr Jayco just called

Greg & Janette

Dec 29, 2012
Hi All
At long last the phone rang and Mr Jayco told me the Van has just landed in Brisbane. So when the Annexe is fitted and they do what ever the dealers do to get a new van ready, we should have our new van by Thursday 21/3/2013.

Now where can you go close to Brisbane for the Easter long weekend? If anyone has any thoughts please let me know.

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Greg & Janette,

Congratulations on the impending arrival of your big baby!

You don't have to go far to enjoy your new van! Our first night with the van was simply pulling it out of the car port and setting it up in the drive, dinner of roast chicken and chips with a bottle of champaign and Golden Gaytimes all round. Kids loved it too.

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
We got 2 nights free at a a place up near woodford called nirrrum creek to try out our van. It was a good place to stay. Except our fridge did not work....warranty job #1.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Exciting stuff, I'd just pick somewhere within an hour or so, like Ro said you don't need to go far. Good luck with the hand over, hope all goes well!

cheers.

benandjordansmum

Feb 8, 2012
Logan Village, Qld
Congratulations guys!! We are in Brisbane also. First trip away I would only go close in case you have forgotten something or something doesn't work. Where to go? I suppose it depends on whether you want to free camp or CP it. Good luck and enjoy!