More manufacturers fall over

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
there is now so much competition in the market place, you wonder how they all survive. Unless they are mass producing and have constant turn over, I do not know how they balance the books. Very sad though.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
I couldn't afford to buy one from auction, maybe if they didn't overprice their products they might get a better turn over but I often wonder like other groups builders etc that they tend to line their own pockets before stabilising their company, the car is always the fully blinged Chev or something, the house is over the top with holiday houses and a basketball sponsorship, they tend to blow the money on the "Look at Me" stuff, before looking to see how they can pay the bills.....................then they get to walk away while others foot the bill.........

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Actually there was a few cheap shells and partially complete caravans on there. For someone of your handyman skills you could have built your own ultimate van fairly cheaply.
and if he played his cards right he could have built a couple and could have scored free camping up in the land of sunshine (with just a dash of rain)..............fella in town has a van built onto the back of an Isuzu medium rigid, a very tidy set up not at all like a Winnebaget..