meet your neighbour in a van park............. true story.......

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
HI WHATS THAT BEER YOUR DRINKING ,, its great northern, common beer up here (qld) WELL ITS DOGS PI** I WOULD NOT GIVE IT TO MY DOG, well its cold and wet its ok,
OH, AND YOU DRIVE A don't be rude* NISSAN TOO, are you up from victoria? HOW DID YOU KNOW? just a wild guess have a good day
true story caravan park Quilpie Queensland i wonder why that call then Mexicans

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep certainly a wanka that one and while I drive a Holden I hate people laying it on Nissans and being serious, all right Nissan HQ has made some shocking decisions of late (well last decade) they still build a good rig just lost the plot with engines.......and Great Northern is a damn fine beer.......taste in his bottom for sure which would explain why he lives where he does, probably goes for a certain team that lost which would explain his BA

Just tell him we'll lock the gate next year....

......Don't howl me down you southerners, you know it's true and you would be up here in Gods Country like a shot if you had the chance, should have taken a pic while I was out Yaking on the Bay this morning..................while you were hiding under umbrellas in snow coats....lol,........

(that will start them off for sure @poor but proud ..lol,lol.)

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
Yep certainly a wanka that one and while I drive a Holden I hate people laying it on Nissans and being serious, all right Nissan HQ has made some shocking decisions of late (well last decade) they still build a good rig just lost the plot with engines.......and Great Northern is a damn fine beer.......taste in his bottom for sure which would explain why he lives where he does, probably goes for a certain team that lost which would explain his BA

Just tell him we'll lock the gate next year....

......Don't howl me down you southerners, you know it's true and you would be up here in Gods Country like a shot if you had the chance, should have taken a pic while I was out Yaking on the Bay this morning..................while you were hiding under umbrellas in snow coats....lol,........

(that will start them off for sure @poor but proud ..lol,lol.)
@Drover Daylight saving tomorrow, suppose you will be in bed trying to sleep in the broard daylight at 0330hrs :)

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Nah, just pull the faded curtains closer together..................... small price to pay for glorious sunshine.............. retired can go fishing or rack out on the couch when I like..lol,lol.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Nice morning here as well
EE3DAE5F-CEBF-4F50-BD3B-293F9D1ADBE6.jpeg
5E227F5C-B1A3-424B-A865-5C8DD1E9C6D1.jpeg
538B0215-02FD-4E97-A79E-739D8A5487D0.jpeg
EE3DAE5F-CEBF-4F50-BD3B-293F9D1ADBE6.jpeg
538B0215-02FD-4E97-A79E-739D8A5487D0.jpeg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now I feel guilty, I just laid back in the rack thinking I should take the boat out..........................the Toads are probably hungry...................

Hate to think what ole mate would think of Iron Jack ..................................don't forget here in QLD a 30 can block of tinnies will go up by about $4 next month to cover Anna the Planks "Great Can recovery Plan" where you get 10c back for a can or bottle, which is well and good if you live in Brisvegas, recovery centres are few and far between elsewhere, if they get it to work that is.....

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
Don’t mention the toads !!!! Make my own beer way cheaper and no one steels it win win lol
You obviously have to change fishing location
These are what you are looking for!
P.S. Haven't needed to go fishing since then!

Attachments

• IMG_20181007_0001.jpg
    IMG_20181007_0001.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 402
Reactions: Drover

rags

Now I feel guilty, I just laid back in the rack thinking I should take the boat out..........................the Toads are probably hungry...................

Hate to think what ole mate would think of Iron Jack ..................................don't forget here in QLD a 30 can block of tinnies will go up by about $4 next month to cover Anna the Planks "Great Can recovery Plan" where you get 10c back for a can or bottle, which is well and good if you live in Brisvegas, recovery centres are few and far between elsewhere, if they get it to work that is.....

Don't worry Drover, I'm sure they will have a recovery centre located next to the electric vehicle recharging centres in every town. Can't have the Tesla car stuck at a recycling centre.

Reactions: DRW and Drover