NSW Lorikeet Holiday Park Arrawarra

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Stayed here for 2 nights and wished we could stay longer.

This place is about 30km north of Coffs Harbour.

Clean amenities, clean all over really. There is a lake with canoes, life jackets & paddles that are available for use at no extra cost. The park backs onto the beach and is teeming with bird life. Each afternoon they "feed" the lorikeets which is spectacular. The birds will sit on your hands and eat from it.

Great staff and the pool was excellent.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Another one for the future. Thank BoD. I'm marking my Caravan Parks Australia Wide & Camps Australia Wide books with member recommendations. I'm sure we all have similar expectations.

albo42

Sep 18, 2012
Canberra
I'll second that BoD - we stayed there last year and it was excellent. Spoilt for choice around the Coffs region.

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
Heya bank of dad and albo42 can you remember how big the sites were that had ensuites attached , just checking out the lorikeet website and the ensuite sites look small we are booked in over xmas have the 16.49.2 and we also have a camper trailer with us , just thought you two could put my mind at rest , merry xmas guys

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Didn't use a en-suite site but from memory I think they would be cool for a 16. Definitely OK for a camper.

The amenities were very good and central to the powered sites though.

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
Well the ensuite sites are very limited in size ,my 16.49.2 won't fit on most so we have taken over two sites our hot water is not hot ,Luke warm is close .But on the up side it's a nice park full of permaments most are ok , kangaroos scattered all over park beach is tops Do we have to go home ...

Reactions: Bank of Dad