17' Series Looking for reviews on Annex Solutions

Renee85

Feb 16, 2020
Wollongong
Hey everyone!
I’m new here! My husband & I just bought a 2015 Jayco expanda 17.56-2 & we need to have an annex fitted to it. We went to the caravan & camping show yesterday in Wollongong & spoke to a company called Annex Solutions based in Sydney they gave us a show price of $2300 for a canvas annex minus the anti flap kit as we already have one! I’m wondering if anyone has used this company before & has any feedback for me! Their google & Facebook reviews look good & out of all the companies there yesterday I felt the most comfortable with this particular company!

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
We have the same van our annex is Australian wide it looks much the same all our press studs have rusted not stainless steel ones..... is your van a outback mine is .....porches are very high connected to the anti flap kit i like the holiday annex way of doing things but i like 4 bags that my annex comes in not one or 2 big bags and heavy ....... easy to build .....a lot of my stiching where pegs are connected to and pull on the annex are crap they all need strenthening a bigger peice sewn to annex to make this better and stronger ......zips are good velcro to van also good ..... windows have clears .....mesh.....and fully covered this is ok but if clears are down on the door carnt get to the zip its not a 2 way zip bloody stupid i will be pointing out every fault at my van show on weekend to aussie wide