Logging out

Red1

Sep 14, 2013
Emerald Qld
Hi all,
This is an odd question but lately everytime I leave the site or close the iPad, I get logged out of the site. This didn't happen previously. When I log on each time I check the box asking if I want to stay logged on, but this doesn't make any difference.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Red

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
as you are shutting down the ipad- same as a lappy
it will automatically log you out of any web sites you are on when you shut it down
Firefox will ask you if you want to re-load pages after you have shut it down then restarted

you would need to go to the setting page and find what its called and fix it that way

Red1

Sep 14, 2013
Emerald Qld
Hi all,
No, I don't shut it down, just shut the cover and it turns its self off. When I open up again and click on the shortcut on the screen I have to to log back on. It didn't do this before. I suspect some change has occurred in settings or a software update, as the lcool page does the same thing as well, but since I am older than primary school I have NO clue where to look.

Cheers

Reactions: bigcol

Red1

Sep 14, 2013
Emerald Qld
The home page with the prado on the top and the list of all of the different forums down the bottom

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
If it happens on other pages it will be a cookie issue, check the settings on your browser as an update may have caused it to clear cookies.