Linda's2012 17.56.1 ob

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
Hi Everyone,

Well we did conformation on the new van today for an early March delivery.

We have ordered the 17.56.1 OB with extras as follows
*privacy screens
*roof aircon
*100 amp battery pack
*annex
*150lt fridge
*4 burner oven
*tv antenna
*dual gas bottles
*inner spring mattress (just front bed)
*shelving in wardrobes
*external gas bayonet
*external tv antenna point
*microwave
*extra power point under table at bunks

The new 2012 colors are good, we went for a black and brown seat back with brown cushion and a black marble look bench top.

We are very excited and can't wait until March to pick the new van up.
I will post pick ASAP.

Happy camping
Cheers Linda

2011 Nissan Patrol Ti, 2012 17.56.1 OB with extras

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
Hey there Moto,
Yeah unfortunately (well not really) when the fourth kid comes along the old car didn't cut it anymore so we upgraded to the monster truck. It's big,
it's bulky but I love it and best of all it fits us all in with room to move and when we went to the Prom in early December it towed the old 16.49.1 OB
fully loaded with gear like it wasn't even there.
Cheers Linda

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Congrats on the new toy Linda, looks like it will be an awesome setup especially with the Troll infront of it..LOL

Reactions: linrod

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Congrats Linda, We too are waiting for ours, they must be close on the production run as ours is due early March at the dealer. Hope all goes well with the delivery.

steveandgaye

Jan 21, 2012
Sydney
Well done Linda... sounds like a nice van set up...

We to are in discussions with a Jayco dealer about a 17 foot Expanda.
However my wife and I are still undecided if we go with the toilet version or not.

I would be interested to understand your thoughts for selecting the 17.56-1.
Steve

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
Starting to get excited, the dealer is saying the new 17.56.1 OB is still on target to hit them the second week in March. So hopefully it's only a week after that to get the awing etc: done and the baby will be home :rockon:

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
Well the wait is nearly over. Got the call from Page Bros this morning and our van is sitting in the yard. They have already had the awning walls measured up and have booked us in for pickup on the 22nd March at 12 noon. We got a little bonus as well, we had priced in inner spring mattresses and after reading on here that they are now standard on the 2012 models I questioned the saleman. $500 back in my sky rocket......cha ching and thanks!!!!!
Now just counting down the sleeps............13 to go