Old & Moved LED Light Kits

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi all, I have a few led kits I have made up that I am selling.

This kit comes complete with quick connect plugs, there is absolutely no wiring involved just plug and play directly back to your 12 volt plug anywhere in your van, trailer, boat etc.

There is a variety of connectors and cables and each LED bar has a male and female plug on each end so you can join your bars together in sequence or connect them individually.

I will be putting them on ebay later this week but thought I would I chuck them up on here for you all to get first dibs I only have three kits in total but may be getting some more if there is interest in them.

Will post up some photos of the entire kit tonight once I get my camera up and running.

LED KIT CONTENTS

1 x 12 Volt fused cigarette plug to plug into your 12 volt plug

1 x 4 into 1 adaptor so you can power up to four led bars individually or connect all 5 in a sequence of two, three, four etc what ever your preference

5 x 2.5M Extension cables so you can run the bars to where ever you want that's a total of 12.5 metres in extension cables for 5 bars so it a pretty big length of cable

2 x Dimmers, these can be used to either dim the lights or turn them of completely as it has a switch built into the dimmer as well. I personally have two circuits for my leds, one is in the annexe where I have three bars and one where I have two bars. Each ciruit is controlled by one dimmer so I can turn up and down the one set of the three bars and the same for other set of two bars. I have one set of three in the annexe one for each bend end and one in the center of the annexe and then the other set on the outside of the van one on the external shower point area so I can clean up after coming back from a late night fish and one over the toilet hatch area on the expanda so you can see what you are doing at night when filling up the flusher etc!

5 x 5050 30 LED 50CM Rigid bar leds in a warm white colour. Yes that is 5 bars in total three for your annexe and for each bed end if required. As mentioned these are rigid bars so solid material not cheap flimsy rolls etc.

LED KIT COST

I am putting these on ebay for $149 + shipping at the end of the week the only difference will be that on ebay you get a small carry bag for them. As a special to expanda's down under members I will sell them for $129 + shipping. Just remember there will be no bag in the kit.

If you are interested send me a pm!

Cheers......

Pictures -

Led Kit Not Illuminated:

As you can see everything is connected by quick connectors in sequence. You can chop and change this as required as you have 5 x 2.5M lengths and the LED bars can also be connected in sequence.

In this picture I have three bars connected to one dimmer and two bars connected to another.

Again you can chop and change as much as you like its entirely up to you. I can also sell you more dimmers if you so desire.

led light kit not illuminated.jpg

LED Kit Illuminated on about half: Note in this picture I have simply used the cigarette plug and connected it to a 12 volt socket to illuminate all 5 of the bars from one cigarette plug.

led light kit illuminated.jpg