QLD Latest Covid19 Restrictions QUEENSLAND.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
"The Bride", is a Hairdresser and can still shear a good head of hair but still cuts mine in between............................ so I'm still a winner............. last barber I used was back in 1991...................

Don't forget QLDers we can run south a few more miles now...................well even further but have to run a holding pattern in the safe postcodes for a fortnight before returning.

Reactions: Boots in Action

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
"The Bride", is a Hairdresser and can still shear a good head of hair but still cuts mine in between............................ so I'm still a winner............. last barber I used was back in 1991...................

Don't forget QLDers we can run south a few more miles now...................well even further but have to run a holding pattern in the safe postcodes for a fortnight before returning.
Who can tell how far south you went? or how long you have been in the holding pattern. Should be just as sneaky as us Mexicans!
Do they actually track your phone? and check you at the phantom boarder in NSW?

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I believe a quick look at Faceache will dob them in as most people are stupid and blab to all and sundry on Twitter, Faceache and the other crappy social media apps........................... not to mention those large Gantries you drive under as you drive through NSW, number plate recognition works a treat, I think tracking your location via a phone company would require some court order along with bank statements so number plate or social media is far easier...

Recall the stunned look of the Morons when the Cops nab them for doing car theft, robbery and other stupid things, they posted vids on faceache etc...... Just like the dopey dora's in Victoria taking a 250km drive as they like the chicken at a certain shop, really ??? how stupid do they think people are, especially Cops.....some folk shouldn't be allowed to breed, honestly.

As for letting Victorians into QLD I think NSW has to open a gate to you first......... find out possibly NOV 1st.

Reactions: Boots in Action

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
I believe a quick look at Faceache will dob them in as most people are stupid and blab to all and sundry on Twitter, Faceache and the other crappy social media apps........................... not to mention those large Gantries you drive under as you drive through NSW, number plate recognition works a treat, I think tracking your location via a phone company would require some court order along with bank statements so number plate or social media is far easier...

Recall the stunned look of the Morons when the Cops nab them for doing car theft, robbery and other stupid things, they posted vids on faceache etc...... Just like the dopey dora's in Victoria taking a 250km drive as they like the chicken at a certain shop, really ??? how stupid do they think people are, especially Cops.....some folk shouldn't be allowed to breed, honestly.

As for letting Victorians into QLD I think NSW has to open a gate to you first......... find out possibly NOV 1st.
Nov 1, what's so important about Nov. 1, Oh I just remembered, isn't that the day after your election, or am I being just a little bit cynical?

Reactions: Drover and DRW

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Who can tell how far south you went? or how long you have been in the holding pattern. Should be just as sneaky as us Mexicans!
Do they actually track your phone? and check you at the phantom boarder in NSW?

@Johnanbev , you can always try your luck by making a false statement that you have not been in, through or around a "Covid Hot Spot" and take your chances at the border. No harm in trying! But make sure your are well financed to pay for the fines. $1400 odd for trying to get in and/or up to $13,000 odd per person for making a false declaration deliberately to get into Queensland knowing the restrictions. Even worse if you are trying to avoid the 14 day quarantine. Remember those stupid female b%&*$#@ who travelled down to Victoria to go to a party among other things. After getting caught in Covid land in a large group where a total of $30,000 in fines were handed out, they then returned to Brisbane via Sydney bringing the Covid disease with them, which caused a lot of places and schools and even the Correction centre to close up shop, not to mention infecting many others. Fortunately, with lots of co-operation from angry people having to get tested (more than 15,000 per day!) , a disaster of Covid was averted. Now three of them have faced their first court appearance and have been charged under the Health Act for crossing the border, AND fraud for deliberately trying to avoid Quarantine. Whilst they are all up for the fines, the real sting is that the penalty for fraud is up to 5 years in the slammer if convicted. As they are not Australian citizens, a conviction of 12 months or more will see them mentioned to Mr Dutton for a plane ride back to Africa!! There are another 3 New Zealander men who tried the same trick (but did not spread Covid around like the females) also facing severe charges which may see them deported back to Kiwi land. Cases deferred to later this month. Will be interesting to hear what penalties are issued. There have been a few others caught too facing similar penalties. The moral: Don't get caught and don't bring the Covid disease with you!!

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Many traffic lights in NSW are now apparently fitted with mobile phone tracking gear .There were numerous Qlders down past the new imaginary border over the long weekend,must be a lot with work passes !

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hypotheticaly, I can do a run to Temora for the Flying Weekend 17/18 OCT, then head up to Bourke/Louth for 10 days fishing on the Darling in various spots, then a week at Lightning Ridge, on the 15th day after entering the 2840 post code, apply for my Border Pass, a beer at Hebel Pub then over the border at some more fishing on my way home............... all hypothetical thats is, would I catch any fish ??? I doubt it.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Just found out my favourite campground at the Ridge now charges $42/nt pwr, $32/nt unp,so a week at The Ridge would have to be spent at Lorne Station .... I can live with that.....

No more New News on the Border Gates restrictions......................... Political mud slinging filling the news...............

( My hypothetical scenario didn't play out as I was told no more planes....:Cry:...)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
QLD CHO has issued a new Border Restriction direction #16, commencing at 1500 30th October; it seems the Border Pass expiry has increased from 7 to 14 days.... NSW residents outside the border zone and Victorians are still refused entry.
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/syste...restrictions/border-restrictions-direction-16

The Gracious QLD Premier could make an announcement with appropriate fanfare to rescind the ban before the election..............

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Border Restriction Direction #16 in effect as of Friday 30 Oct, this will change, all things being equal Nov 3rd to allow NSW bar Sydney into QLD, no details yet but imagine a Border Permit will still be needed....link above has details.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As of 0100 3rd November 2020 the QLD Border Restriction #17 comes into force; https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...r-restrictions/border-restrictions-3-november

Contrary to Faceache and some newspapers its not as resrtictive as they make out in regards to transiting Sydney or flying out of Sydney, of course a Border Pass is needed and if you reside in Victoria well due to NSW and SA regs your stuck anyhow no matter what QLD decides, you are stuck there......

The official full blurb is : https://www.health.qld.gov.au/syste...restrictions/border-restrictions-direction-17

QLD Declared Hotspots; https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...rus-covid-19/current-status/hotspots-covid-19

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
While QLD Border Restriction #17 is still current the QLD Border Pass has changed, it can take 3 working days for approval and documentation now has to be uploaded, licence, rates bill, receipts etc .......................... so apply early.

As restrictions relax they tighten up the application, sound about right for a political decision.............

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well they say VICs and NSW can enter Dec 1st but still nothing on official channels............. they will leave it to the last minute of course..but I can say if you want a place on the coast you should have booked months ago, just like normal...........contrary to all the media hand wringing places have been booked solid for yonks.....

Changes for gatherings and stuff which can be really confusing depending where and what your doing; ...........https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/business-activity-undertaking-direction

rags

Well they say VICs and NSW can enter Dec 1st but still nothing on official channels............. they will leave it to the last minute of course..but I can say if you want a place on the coast you should have booked months ago, just like normal...........contrary to all the media hand wringing places have been booked solid for yonks.....

Changes for gatherings and stuff which can be really confusing depending where and what your doing; ...........https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/business-activity-undertaking-direction
Here is the link announcing that the gates open to Sydney and Victoria