Last day of camping ended with a bang

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
We have been camping for the last two weeks at Warburton caravan park. The whole family has had an absolute ball. Today a new expanda rolled into the park. Looked very similar to mine. The owner drove onto the lot beside ours. He was not happy with the position so took another go at it from another angle. His final manouver saw him drive past the front of our pathfinder and perform a last minute turn that swung the back of his van out and sideswipe the pathfinder.:Cry: He took out the bumper bar and put a buckle in the front right panel.
After an exchange of details I enquired on his expanda. He got it yesterday. Today was its first outing. He had taken the top coat off the side of his van about a meter in length.
Poor guy.... Felt a bit sorry for him.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Thanks all. In reply to how did he take it, I think he was quite embarrassed by the situation as he made himself scarce pretty quickly despite me trying to make conversation about his expanda. Can't blame him I guess. He was probably happy to see us pull up stumps this morning.