Landcruiser Factory roof rack

SimonM

Sep 2, 2015
Perth
I'm looking for the middle roof rack bar for my 2006 Landcruiser 100 series diesel . Its a factory rack although I believe its made by rhino racks and is now out of production.
The one im chasing is the middle one located at the pillar of the front and back door. Have the other two when I bought the car .All three bars are of different sizes . . . of course . Even a front one would do as I can trim this down to size
Photo of front one attached.
Its a long shot I know.
I'm in Perth WA

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 240

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
whish I could help have you tried wreckers we have a thing called hot line here where there all connected so you only have to call one and they ask everyone else do you have that over there I could make a few calls if you have no luck

SimonM

Sep 2, 2015
Perth
Cheers for that Bluey. Have contacted a few in Perth , so far no luck. Am patient to wait , xmas is the deadline as kids have kayaks that need to go on roof.

iadizajy

Nov 9, 2015
Point Cook
Hi Simon,
I used to get a few bits for my Fj40 Shorty years ago from Toyhatsu in Tottenham (Vic) 03 9314 3455. They may have one they could freight.
Alternately do you have a Toyota Landcruiser Club in Perth, they may be able to help.
cheers
Ian.