Just got the van back

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Well just got the van back from the dealer to fix a few warranty issues and I must say they did a great job very happy.

We also got the springs placed over the axle and it came up a treat they did a great job

Here's a few quick pics

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2987.jpg

DSCF2988.jpg

DSCF2989.jpg

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Very Impressive MF,

Good to see they looked after you with the warranty items. (we have the same dealer I think) The lift looks good too. Does this mean you dont need the drop hitch now?

I noticed in your first pic the electric brake cable is a bit exposed. These tend to get destroyed by stones. I ran mine behind the axel to the wheel side of the springs to protect it. Also standard cable ties don't last too long either.... Stainless steel ones are the go.

Glad your overall happy....

Cheers

Paul

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Paul

I put the gooseneck on my ute upside down , if you know what I mean, to keep the van level now when hitched.
Yes I will be looking at protecting the brake wiring as I did notice the same thing when taking the pics . I do have some SS ones somewhere And it is Prestige Geelong :nod:

mike007

Aug 8, 2011
That looks great, my dealer wouldnt do it to my 16.49.3b. I would love to do the conversion.

Cheers
Mike

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Pieter,
usually it depends on where you are viewing the forum from and where the images are linked from. I've noticed at work that if photos are linked from places like photobucket I can see them but some other more obscure hosting sites my works system will block access to those sites and all I get is the dreaded little red X.....it maybe your security settings by your employer doing this..............if indeed you are currently at work that is.....

Nice work mf, clearance won't be an issue now will it.......hehe.

Cheers,
Matty

Pieter

Sep 1, 2011
Tieri, QLD, Australia
Pieter,
usually it depends on where you are viewing the forum from and where the images are linked from. I've noticed at work that if photos are linked from places like photobucket I can see them but some other more obscure hosting sites my works system will block access to those sites and all I get is the dreaded little red X.....it maybe your security settings by your employer doing this..............if indeed you are currently at work that is.....

Nice work mf, clearance won't be an issue now will it.......hehe.

Cheers,
Matty

Matty,
Thanks mate, I would of thought it will block all photo's not only from some. Will check it again at home.