Starcraft Jayco Starcraft ideas

Karen camm

Jul 10, 2017
Cockatoo
Hi all
New to this forum not new to caravanning. 2w weeks ago pick up a brand new Starcraft 16 ft. Loving all the amazing ideas on storage and add on. Now I would like your ideas on some shelving ideas. Our bed is a East west facing bed with one cardboard with shelving and other side( my side ) is without , it's just a long hanging one. I can put shelving in but I would like ideas, someone might just have the right setup for me..
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Pea

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
I say put a fridge in it ! Steve would be over the moon:becky:

Ads put shelves in his swan cupboard I'll see if I can find a pic? image.jpeg
Nothing too spectacularly unique and Not too much different to the cupboard next to ya island bed essentially.

Last edited:

Bridgetw19

Oct 19, 2016
Country
I say put a fridge in it ! Steve would be over the moon:becky:

Ads put shelves in his swan cupboard I'll see if I can find a pic?View attachment 56117
Nothing too spectacularly unique and Not too much different to the cupboard next to ya island bed essentially.
Hi just looking at putting shelves in our 22.68.1 front robes and wondering where you got the wood from? Did you purchase the wood from Jayco?

Karen camm

Jul 10, 2017
Cockatoo
Yep you can get off cuts from jayco Dandenong. You might need to take a small door just to make sure it's the right color. It also can be hit and miss if they have some they will sell you some. If they say that they don't sell off cuts just mention that a friend did

Bridgetw19

Oct 19, 2016
Country
Great thanks, do they off cuts at all Jayco stores? We are heading to Adelaide for holidays in the van and thought Adelaide might have some or is it just dandenong?