17' Series Jayco september delays

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
HOW FRUSTRATING...........HAVING BEEN TOLD AND ORGANISING TIME OFF WORK AS THE KIDS ARE ON HOLIDAYS AND WE HAVENT GOT OUR NEW VAN AS CONTRACTLY AGREED.

ANYONE OUT THERE NOT USING THEIR VAN WHICH I COULD USE FOR THE SECOND WEEK OF THE COMING VICTORIAN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS..........LOL, I THINK I JUST GOT TOO.:baby:

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Same happened to me back in June, it is frustrating, but well worth the wait!

My in laws are waiting on delivery of their Sterling this month so will be in the same delays probably, they will be frustrated too..........

satyoga

Aug 3, 2011
Sunshine Coast
Have one due end September, does this apply to all models.
Am awaiting reply from Brisbane Camperland.
What have you been told.

Cheers Tony

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Hi All,

Thought this would start happening toward the end of the year. Theres a lot of us waiting for delivery in November also. I was quoted 15th but when I last spoke to the dealer he said more likely to be end Nov. (still not confirmed)

I spoke to a woman the other day who told me that one dealer was still promising delivery prior to Christmas. I would think this would be a little hard to meet this time of the year.

I remember when I took delivery of my 2007 Eagle it was a few weeks late & we had to change our holiday plans.
Lets hope they do meet the promised dates...... At least I don't really need mine until Mid Dec.
Paul

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Our 18.57-8 was due 3rd November and has been postponed till the 15th November...Oh well as long its here before Chrissy

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
My in laws are waiting on delivery of their Sterling this month so will be in the same delays probably, they will be frustrated too..........

Sterling arrived today, so mustn't have affected those models. There is hope yet...................

satyoga

Aug 3, 2011
Sunshine Coast
Stop it Bigman,

As long as they let us know, that way we are not disapointed.

Yes Stu it is starting to erode away at us

Fingers crossed I say

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Stop it, all people who got there van early.

Hate to say it but those that got theirs early probably weren't waiting for a delivery period approching christmas. It would have to be their busiest time.

Still, lets all stay positive & hope..........

Paul

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
When we ordered our Expanda last year we got it in the last run of the year. They said mid Dec for us and we received it on the 21 Dec which was a great present :biggrin1:

Fingers crossed everyone gets theres in time.

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Ours was due out of the factory 30 Nov 11. Checked with the dealer yesterday and the factory are now estimating 1 Nov 11. Looked at the computer myself.

He said there were some Sep delays that would not flow on.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
just got the call at lunchtime, van is at dealer, so 2 week delay is correct. now all the options and annexe to get done, then were off.

hope every one else gets there news soon too.

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
All this talk about delivery......... I Just got my order confirmation & delivery is due 30th November.

Here's hoping it comes in on time.

Paul

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
All this talk about delivery......... I Just got my order confirmation & delivery is due 30th November.

Here's hoping it comes in on time.

Paul

Hi Paul

We got our confirmation yesterday too, and told delivery could be ahead of schedule and late Nov to early Dec. So sounds like our vans may be related mate?

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Hi Paul

We got our confirmation yesterday too, and told delivery could be ahead of schedule and late Nov to early Dec. So sounds like our vans may be related mate?

Yep! Jim,

Must be the run of the 16 ft. Vans. Starting to get a bit exited now! My confirmations says 7th November but the dealer said allow 2 weeks on that.

We are heading down Geelong way tomorrow so I might drop in to the dealer & have a chat. (also look at the display vans......again!)

Paul