Jayco instructional DVD

Hiluxpanda

Mar 20, 2013
I recieved an instructional DVD with my new expanda, but it only goes for 3 minsutes and doesnt cover much more than basic setup. Anyone else have this issue? or is that all there is?

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
Given the lack of harcopy information provided by Jayco, would it be poor form if I videoed the entire handover for future reference?

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Mine's an older version but I found it very handy. I used the DVD case to replace a broken one on one of my Caravan & Motorhome on Tour freebies.

Reactions: Lara

Tindale

Apr 12, 2013
I recieved an instructional DVD with my new expanda, but it only goes for 3 minsutes and doesnt cover much more than basic setup. Anyone else have this issue? or is that all there is?
Hi Josh Jayco has a few set up videos on you tube by the Australian caravan company here in Adelaide this helped us to get our heads around the set up of awnings and annexes this may help you.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Thanks bigman, didn't know the dunny lid pulls off! Do you or anyone know what the grey sliding bit on the top of the waste tank is for, I took mine off, can't see the reason for it?