Eagle Jayco Eagle OB lights

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Our daughter has an an Eagle OB and the left blinker (LED type) is not working. All other lights are OK. I have chased the power through the plug, then the rats nest, right to the place where the cable goes through the floor at the rear of the van. Internally, the cable runs through a box across the back of the van but the cable is a different size to the one on the back of the LED lamp. Typical of Jayco, there is very little cable when the blinker is removed. I can’t see any other way to access the final connection without removing the large black plastic section mounting the rear lights.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I think you have found the answer Paul, you could try sharpening the probes on a multi meter and with blinker turned on stab the cable at the light to see if there's power but I think you may have to try and pull the surround off.................
Have a look at the other side as well, I seem to recall once that I found the plug which everythiing at the back ran from by looking at both sides and was able to get at the dodgy connection........... the LH and RH indicator colour coded wires should be found for their entire length as they are unique.

Last edited: