Inro - New to expanda

mrava

Mar 23, 2012
G'day all... been searching the forum for a bit and about to pick up a 17.56-2 OB from dubbo (Ryan's) next week just in time for easter. Great place for advice based on experience. Hope our brakes don't fail on the 17.56 like what has happended on some post. Can't wait to get it, its bare as... with only an AC, 150Lt and awning. Need to install the solar an some batts + LED lightinging. Need to nut out the space available for the batts and the charging system on board.
Hope to be asking and answering questions in the forum.
I'm an AC sparkie and wanted to share with every one some of the bad cabling work installed on our 150 series for the brake controller. Bit of a bad start to it all but will re do it myself. Nothing like having bad cabling and circuit breaker that can short out real lack of pride IMAG0368.jpgIMAG0367.jpg, hopefully the attachments work

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
Gday Mrava and welcome to the forum.
Plenty of great people on here more than willing to help where they can
Now thats one great wiring job under the dash lol.
When we bought our 16-49-3 we got ours bare as to.
It alowed me to fit what we needed where we wanted.
great van you got as well.Very popular
Cheers Jim/Tab and Diamond

mrava

Mar 23, 2012
Hey Jim and Tab, a few cable ties wouldn't kill and a self drilling screw for the breaker feeding the redarc break controller. Its great that every one is willing to share info. Itching for next weekend.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Gday there mrava enjoy the ride through expanda land and youll have your rig set up in no time the way you want
cheers Russell

mrava

Mar 23, 2012
absolutely.......... nothing like having your young bloke and doing things together. Just got to get the feel of the van/ towing

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hey Mrava,
Looking forward to your mods and techy guidance on here. All the tradies have such great ideas. Plus us novices do come through with the pics of great ideas too.
Bring on next w.end for u!
Cheers Deano