How many free camping sites require a grey water tank?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So the potential hazards have been pointed out, as an old hand at WHS I suppose I better wear my Hi-Vis vest that way I'll be protected when emptying the GW.........So what does it say about handling babies with loaded nappies ?? Certainly they are toxic.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Nappies are only toxic to males....If a female changes them there are no health effects.
I read a research paper that concluded that males failing to change nappies could result in Fun Park closures, head pain and exponential increases in child support payments.

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Fathers are wimps nowadays, should have done it with the cloth nappies, no wrap it up and throw it in the bin caper, it was unwrap pooey kid, thro the yucky nappie in bucket, take kid by ankle outside, hose off and rewrap in cloth nappie, grab the mucky one, scrap the yuck off into dunny, then throw the thing in a bucket of "Die ya Bustard", that missus had pre mixed, sort of like a secret witches brew............. Good training for when they are teenagers and you make them clean up the carrots and pizza on the floor on a Sunday morning, you can handle it with a smile as its pay back time................
My daughter was amazed when I changed one of our grandkids (not a normal occurence, I was trapped) not only did I do it with cloth nappie and pins but i showed her how its done one handed...... (kid had an allergy to the throw away jobs) She was truly astounded that her Dad could do it...... I have many talents.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with GWT in free camps, if they stipulate and regulate that you must have a GWT then its probably a yuppie camp where you pull out a beer and a steak and they fall over in horror.