Electrical How do l turn my hot water off?

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
Just wondering if someone can tell me how to turn off my hot water so it doesn't heat while plugged in to 240v please.. I've opened the outside cover and be darned if l can find a switch of any sort in there! It's a 17.56-2 outback

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Just wondering if someone can tell me how to turn off my hot water so it doesn't heat while plugged in to 240v please.. I've opened the outside cover and be darned if l can find a switch of any sort in there! It's a 17.56-2 outback
hi michelle there is a switch in there its only small if looking at it should be on left hand side down the bottom probly behind a pipe or something so not easy to see but its in there how hot dose urs get got mine going today maybe as hot as I would like and with the gas going to of the topic do u have a grey annex flooring if so how dirty do they get green or grey ????? I think I saw grey in ur pic thanks michelle menzel

Reactions: michelle menzel

michelle menzel

May 21, 2014
Nhill
hi michelle there is a switch in there its only small if looking at it should be on left hand side down the bottom probly behind a pipe or something so not easy to see but its in there how hot dose urs get got mine going today maybe as hot as I would like and with the gas going to of the topic do u have a grey annex flooring if so how dirty do they get green or grey ????? I think I saw grey in ur pic thanks michelle menzel
Thanx, i will have another look, the hot water gets pretty hot, we need to use some cold as well to shower... And yes we have the grey annex floor which is great but does get rather dirty...