How do I list item as SOLD on the For Sale forum?

The Wadamses

Jan 13, 2014
Tassie (near Launceston)
Hi Bushman
Thanks so much!
I could work out how to edit the body of the post (which is why I put 'sold' in the first line, but not the title. Just out of interest, and so I know for next time, how do I do this?
And does that automatically transfer it from the 'for sale' thread to the 'sold ads' thread, or do you get that to happen?!?
Thanks again

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi Bushman
Thanks so much!
I could work out how to edit the body of the post (which is why I put 'sold' in the first line, but not the title. Just out of interest, and so I know for next time, how do I do this?
And does that automatically transfer it from the 'for sale' thread to the 'sold ads' thread, or do you get that to happen?!?
Thanks again

No I just edited the title for you to add "Sold' didn't transfer anything. so not sure how that happened.

Reactions: The Wadamses

Flave

Apr 10, 2016
Mildura
Hi I'm having trouble posting a for sale it's saying awaiting modification before becoming public so I deleted some pics & only kept 3 & it's still saying the same ? Any help would be appreciated

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi I'm having trouble posting a for sale it's saying awaiting modification before becoming public so I deleted some pics & only kept 3 & it's still saying the same ? Any help would be appreciated
Hi @Flave . Welcome to the forum!
Its because you are a new member. Your first posts need to be manually checked by the mods.
Your for sale post has now been approved. Good luck!