Hello from Gero!

bluesammy73

May 22, 2011
Hi! We are from Geraldton Western Australia and while we don't actually own an Expanda (yet!) we are eagerly seeking one! We are a family of four with two kids ages 8 and 9 and have a camper trailer presently. We are super keen to upgrade to a Jayco expanda and can't wait until we can start posting some of our own adventures. We have posted what we are looking for in a used van on the "wanted to buy" thread so if anyone can point us in the right direction we would be forever grateful.
Cheers!:D

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Good luck with the search, and welcome to this site.

There is plenty of useful information on here to help you answer any questions.

Cheers Cruza

wizzerwazza

Sep 20, 2010
perth, nor
Hi and welcome. My kids are 11 and 9 and absolutly love the expanda. Good luck with the hunt. Good to see another WA member.

cheers
wizzer

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi! We are from Geraldton Western Australia and while we don't actually own an Expanda (yet!) we are eagerly seeking one! We are a family of four with two kids ages 8 and 9 and have a camper trailer presently. We are super keen to upgrade to a Jayco expanda and can't wait until we can start posting some of our own adventures. We have posted what we are looking for in a used van on the "wanted to buy" thread so if anyone can point us in the right direction we would be forever grateful.
Cheers!:D

Gday and welcome!!!!

There are not many 17's around for sale second hand.... We just sold our one in a week and had about 5 potential buyers lined up.

The Brisbane show is coming up may pay to give Jayco Gold Coast etc a call and see if they will be off loading any demonstrator models???

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
The Brisbane show is coming up may pay to give Jayco Gold Coast etc a call and see if they will be off loading any demonstrator models???

We will be at the Brisbane show on Friday 10th so if anyone wants any particular info let me know and I'll see what I can find out. Also if any other forum members will be there on Friday I will set up a meet and greet. And, NO, we are not buying a new van. :D Just want to check out all the accessories etc.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and good luck with your search.

Paul

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
We will be at the Brisbane show on Friday 10th so if anyone wants any particular info let me know and I'll see what I can find out. Also if any other forum members will be there on Friday I will set up a meet and greet. And, NO, we are not buying a new van. :D Just want to check out all the accessories etc.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and good luck with your search.

Paul

Remember to bury the wallet at home with a blindfold on :) preferably with the plastic in it!