NSW Gunnedah NSW - CMCA camp gorund

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD

Info: Camp ground in town very close to Coles and shops.. CMCA camp ground rules apply, available for members or non members, caravans, motorhomes and campervans, buses, no tents or roof topers....
Your rig does require to be fully self contained as to CMCA standard, a grey water tank or tote, no buckets, van drain must have a tap fitted as well and a few other rules.... no external shower tents etc................... rates are very reasonable.........
If you have an onboard grey water tank, a tote to empty your GW in so you can take to dump point is available.... I just used my spare toilet can.

No Fires and No Smoking....................... Generators can be used during certain times and duration...... It is advised to check the rules pertaining to the CMCA site concerned as their can be variations.

Pets: Yes but on lead.

Pool: No

Cabins: No.

WiFi: No.

Mobile/TV: Good Telstra and TV signal

Facitities: Dump point, water fill points, garbage bins, under cover fire pit, barbie area, grassy sites ........... short walk to shops, river side park just across the road.... on site caretaker. NO Showers or Toilets.

Contact: Details on WiKi Camps ..... or ......... https://rvparks.cmca.net.au/Home/RVParkDetailedView?siteUid=b2911de2-44fd-4a51-9c41-e13cb9bd1053

Comments: Not being a CMCA member wasn't an issue, just meant $15/nt instead of $7, having a fully self contained rig meant no issue either though some may find the rules regarding grey water a bit hard but their property so their rules.........., The site is very handy as shops are less than a block away and main street just 1.5 blocks away...... we had a nice grassy site and happy hour with folk was very good. Big winds coming meant our 2 day stay was cut to one......... Its on my stop over list when running the Black Stump/Fossickers Way, Gunnedah is a nice place to stop and shop..