Given up on Facebook

swarve78

Jan 7, 2018
Perth
Hi all

I am based in Perth and currently own a 2013 17 foot panda. I’ve just ordered a new 2020 20.64–1. Can’t wait for it to arrive in January as we can still get out and about in W.A.

so glad forums are hanging in there. I figure it takes more dedication than a Facebook page so I’m hoping the quality of engagement will be better here.
Cheers
Chris

PS for how long do your post need to be approved by a moderator?

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi all

I am based in Perth and currently own a 2013 17 foot panda. I’ve just ordered a new 2020 20.64–1. Can’t wait for it to arrive in January.

Hi @swerve78, and welcome to the forum, your first 5 posts are checked by moderators to ensure you are really looking to be a member and not just flog stuff or ideas. I normally check every day for new posts but have been away for a week off grid and it appears none of the other mods have picked up. I apologise and will be able to check a bit more frequently now I am back in civilisation. As you now have 5 posts, no more will be moderated.

swarve78

Jan 7, 2018
Perth
Hi @swerve78, and welcome to the forum, your first 5 posts are checked by moderators to ensure you are really looking to be a member and not just flog stuff or ideas. I normally check every day for new posts but have been away for a week off grid and it appears none of the other mods have picked up. I apologise and will be able to check a bit more frequently now I am back in civilisation. As you now have 5 posts, no more will be moderated.
Thanks for the clarification and approval!

Reactions: chartrock

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Welcome to the mob, you find this group a lot better than some Faceache page or even some other caravan forums, its certainly friendlier, we do sling off at each other and some good friendships have been made, some tend to wander a bit on threads, you will sometimes find the OP gets answers then everyone may tend to head off somewhere else only to wander back later........................ We have folk that come and go, some that hang around like the plague, most of us started off with Expandas then ended up with another type/brand.................

Of course if no pics it didn't happen................ So dig around and have a good look, some interesting reading, certainly lots of laughs as well.

julzntash

Oct 19, 2020
Hi all

I am based in Perth and currently own a 2013 17 foot panda. I’ve just ordered a new 2020 20.64–1. Can’t wait for it to arrive in January as we can still get out and about in W.A.

so glad forums are hanging in there. I figure it takes more dedication than a Facebook page so I’m hoping the quality of engagement will be better here.
Cheers
Chris

Any chance your selling the 2013? also i perth and looking for a Panda :)

Reactions: Drover