17' Series genarator and jerry can storage and extras

Cruiser 06

Jun 2, 2012
brisbane qld
has anyone mounted a generator and jerry cans on the drawbar.i am going to change my order to get the 300mm extended drawbar.
is there any other extras you would suggest?:biggrin1:

jdonly1

Dec 7, 2011
Bairnsdale Vic
Our generator fits in the front storage compartment and the van has 2 jerry can holders beside the gas bottles,works well

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
has anyone mounted a generator and jerry cans on the drawbar.i am going to change my order to get the 300mm extended drawbar.
is there any other extras you would suggest?:biggrin1:

Cruiser as soon as I have time Iam moving my spare to under the rear and moving the gas bottles forward. Then getting a box made to go across the drawbar, road side will have the gen on a slide, the other side will have a slide out with the Weber Q on it. Gen fuel etc will go in the middle. Going to draw it up soon and get some prices.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Cruiser as soon as I have time Iam moving my spare to under the rear and moving the gas bottles forward. Then getting a box made to go across the drawbar, road side will have the gen on a slide, the other side will have a slide out with the Weber Q on it. Gen fuel etc will go in the middle. Going to draw it up soon and get some prices.

Do you think it would be an idea to keep fuel away from bbq. I know it will slide out etc but maybe have the box vented and sealed away fromm bbq section. Sounds good though, maybe once drawn up we could get a few made as I would be keen.

Geoff

Mike7

Nov 10, 2011
Gday jdonly,

Im in the process of trying to fit jerry can holders onto my expanda and was hoping you could post some piccies of how you have your holders on your van.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
mike

jdonly1

Dec 7, 2011
Bairnsdale Vic
Gday jdonly,

Im in the process of trying to fit jerry can holders onto my expanda and was hoping you could post some piccies of how you have your holders on your van.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
mike
Yep for sure mate,Its to dark now but will get a couple of pics for you tomorrow:rockon:

jdonly1

Dec 7, 2011
Bairnsdale Vic
Gday jdonly,

Thanks in advance.
Hope these help mate
IMAG0033.jpg
IMAG0034.jpg
IMAG0035.jpg
IMAG0036.jpg

Mike7

Nov 10, 2011
Mate thanks for posting the pics, I shudda got these fitted when I ordered the van, bummer.

Cheers
mike