G'day. Yes another 17.56-1

Hi all, been reading the forum and enjoying the pictures for some time now. Actually since I placed our order in feb. I have done all my confIrmations and followed up today. I have booked my pickuP for the 27th of July.

We purchasEd from Prestige in Geelong, even though were from the Gong. I work down in vic every few weeks.

We got the following van options

17.56-1 standard van
B2200 air
Winegaurd aerial
Privacy screens
Add A room (annexe)
Roll out awning
Alko drop jacks
Underslung axles
2 x gas bayonets
Extra external light
External speakers
Solar provision
Battery pack
External shower and HWS
Inner spring matress x 2
DVD cd player
Larger Fridge
External hatch
15" wheel upgrade including mud flaps
Extra water tank (2 in total)
12v pumps
2nd gas bottle
Extended draw bar
Internal speakers

We can't wait, our first trip is rutherglenn and we can't wait to giv it a good test.

Hope to get som pixs up during the trip, to help those waiting. I have been getting my fix by going through your great posts.

Can't wait!

See you soon

drewy

May 29, 2011
South East Melbourne
Well done and welcome to the forum, looks like a huge list of extras you have there! I think you've crossed all the T's with that lot. Looking forward to the photos, especially the extended draw bar!
Andrew

Thanks Andrew,

We mostly camp where there is no power. Our thoughts were geared around this tyPe of camping.

Some of the other options were nice to have. We will try and keep this van for a while our kids grow up.

We spent a lot of time considering the internal toilet and shower. The CEO thought we would get more use out of the extra storage.

We do carry a porta potti for no1's.

Cheers

Murat