Gas Refill Prices

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Wandering around Maryborough QLD, need some LPG well Bunnings has swaps for $16.99 and if that spooks you a refill of your bottle at Fraser Coast Gas is $22............... the Origin Depot is still closed for retail gas fills.
The best price for gas refills (9kgs) close to me is at Anaconda Mitchelton near Brookside. ($19.99). The closest Bunnings at Keperra is $27.00 Swap n Go. Will be at both places tomorrow and will check the latest and report.

rags

I recently refilled 9kg at the Puma servo Strathpine for $19.90. Funny thing was the attendant connected up my bottle along with another customer‘s bottle and left them to fill while he went away to serve at the counter. Not an issue for me to watch over having experience in lpg gas fitting, finishing the refill for both bottles.
When he returned he hit me up for an extra dollar for a safety travel plug ( stating that there is a large fine for him if he didn’t ensure the plug was fitted and which is a requirement these days) however not once did he check the service date of the bottle which equally attracts a penalty.
Anyway I was happy at the price.

• Haha
Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Its amazing isn't it @rags , he would have gone big time for walking away from them, thats why when they refill I like to be able to see, been short changed by a few over the years as they shut off at first spurt. much prefer the scale method.

All Anaconda refills are $19.99 on production of card, sometimes a special on at $15........... BIg sign at Fraser Coast saying $22 refill so probably right @mikerezny , last time I stopped by forgot about the site but they weren't doing swaps during the Covid but this time I wanted a less battered bottle so Bunnings got the deal.... Been wanting to swap this battered bottle for awhile but not at $27, wish my other battered one was empty............ Been using the Origin Depot as they give a free one every 6 fills/swaps but shut till the lurgy clears.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
A visit to Warwick QLD the other day I found via the gasbottlerefills.com site a place that fills your 8.5kg for $25 "Downs heating & Cooling Outdoors", Bunnings had no gas swaps available so was quite happy a few $$ saved.......... they fill the bottle properly as well.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Maryborough QLD, Fraser Gas 8.5kg refill $27, got 2 filled before I head off to the land of $38 plus.....

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Gas prices are definitely going up…swap and go at Bunnings now $32 had to get 2 bottles for a trip up north on Sat….as everyone is saying…..INFLATION…..

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Anaconda, refill $24.99 members price .............................. Gungahlin ACT .. 15/10/23